Loans and Lines of Credit
No matter the type or the size of your business, there's still one thing in common: you need money to maintain your operations, purchase assets and fund your growth. We can help you with flexible financing and borrowing options:
Business funding that's fast, simple, flexible and affordable.
Whether you're starting a new business, expanding, renovating or funding a large purchase, an ACU business loan can provide you with the cash you need, and a defined repayment that works with your cash flow and budget.
- Choose from competitive fixed and variable interest rates
- Loans suitable for businesses of all sizes
- Repayment terms up to 10 years, based on the life of the asset
- Quick and easy access to your accounts 24-7
- Variable rate loans are open and repayable at any time without penalty
Business lines of credit
Add an ACU business line of credit to meet your short-term operating needs.
- Variable interest rate based on prime rate + premium, depending on risk
- Pay interest only on what you use
- Exact dollar borrowing to keep interest expenses down
- Term: revolving credit
Canada Small Business Financing Loan
Launch and grow your business with a Canada Small Business Financing Loan (CSBFL). This loan is a government-sponsored loan program offering small businesses in Canada up to $1,000,000 for real estate, and up to $350,000 for equipment and leasehold improvements.
- New businesses looking for financial support to start or grow a company
- Established businesses looking to grow or expand