Business Loans and Lines of Credit
No matter the type or the size of your business, there's still one thing in common: you need money to maintain your operations, purchase assets and fund your growth. We can help you with flexible small, medium and even larger sized business financing and borrowing options:
Business funding that's fast, simple, flexible and affordable.
Whether you're starting a new business, expanding, renovating or funding a large purchase, an ACU business loan can provide you with the cash you need, and a defined repayment that works with your cash flow and budget.
- Choose from competitive fixed and variable interest rates
- Loans suitable for businesses of all sizes
- Repayment terms up to 15 years, based on the life of the asset
- Quick and easy access to your accounts 24-7
- Variable rate business loans are open and repayable at any time without penalty
Business lines of credit
Add an ACU business line of credit to meet your short-term operating needs.
- Variable interest rate based on prime rate + premium, depending on risk
- Pay interest only on what you use
- Exact dollar borrowing to keep interest expenses down
- Term: revolving credit
Canadian Small Business Financing Program (CSBF)
This government program is to help start-ups, existing businesses, and not-for-profit businesses to acquire the necessary financing to purchase equipment, leaseholds improvements, intangible assets, working capital costs, and property.
To learn more about this program contact our CSBF Specialists at the Community Financial Centre.