The Annual Meeting of Members took place Tuesday, March 16, 2021.
- The new Assiniboine Credit Union Board of Directors has been announced. See the news item, Announcing the 2021-2022 ACU Board of Directors.
- The Resolution voted on by the membership has passed.
The general election process for 2021 has ended. For results, see Announcing the 2021-2022 Board of Directors.
The general election process, from the call for nominations and members resolutions to election results, ran from October 2, 2020 to March 16, 2021, as outlined below:
- October 2 – November 2, 2020
Call for Nominations and Member Resolutions.
- November 2, 2020
Nominations and Member Resolutions closed at 3pm.
- November 5 - 10, 2020
- January 27, 2021
- January 27 - February 24, 2021
Candidates were available to answer member questions.
- February 26, 2021
Voting closed at 3pm. Deadline for ballots.
- March 16, 2021
Annual Meeting held. Election and Resolution results were announced.
The call for nominations to the board goes out in early October each year.
As a credit union member, you have the right to nominate a member, including yourself, to run for election to the board.
The call for member resolutions goes out in early October each year. As a credit union member, you have the right to submit resolutions to the board.
As a member of Assiniboine Credit Union, you have a vote and a say in how your business is run, how your profits are invested, and who represents you on our Board of Directors. Our annual meeting is a forum to exercise your democratic right as a voting member.
Information about the next general election and annual meeting is posted in early October.
In 2021, the membership of Assiniboine Credit Union voted in favour of the following resolution.
BE IT RESOLVED THAT:
- Amending By-Law No. 2021/01 of the Credit Union, being a by-law to amend the By-Laws of the Credit Union, in the form provided to the members of the Credit Union with the notice of this annual meeting of the members, is hereby enacted, approved and confirmed without variation or amendment;
- Any officer or director of the Credit Union is hereby authorized and directed to do and perform all such acts and things, including, without limitation, the execution of documents, necessary or desirable to give effect to the foregoing resolution, including, without limitation, the preparation of consolidated and restated By-Laws as at March 16, 2021, incorporating the amendments contained in Amending By-Law No. 2021/01
For full details, see the PDF Amending By-Law No. 2021/01