- Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- Webcast meeting at 7 pm
- Pre-registration required: Register at https://acuagm.ca by 3:00 pm on Monday, March 8, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Members of Assiniboine Credit Union will be held on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 to:
- transact the annual business of Assiniboine Credit Union, namely, to:
- receive and consider the Board of Directors report, President and CEO’s report and the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020 and the report of the auditor thereon;
- announce the results of the election of three (3) directors to the Board of Directors;
- appoint the auditor; and
- announce the results of the vote held on the proposed resolution to approve By-Law No. 2021/01 as an amending by-law to amend the by-laws of Assiniboine Credit Union in order to authorize the holding of meetings and the attendance at meetings by telephone or electronic means, and to add certain statements in order to maintain the Credit Union’s B Corp certification; and
- transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Jocelyn Peifer Ross, Secretary
Pre-Registration required by 3:00 pm on Monday, March 8, 2021
Pre-registration is required to attend the virtual meeting. Go to acuagm.ca to pre-register. Pre-registration closes at 3:00 pm on Monday, March 8, 2021. Following the close of pre-registration, members verified through pre-registration will be sent credentials via email to login to the secure webcast and participate in motions and ask questions during the meeting.